Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Colour, Pattern and Motif coordinations


I sure have had fun with all the exercises so far,
learned ton but still need to learn a few more tons, lol.
I find these colour and pattern coordinates
were most fun to work on and I again used the Citrus
design I made over a month back
(you can see it in my last post)



I made three different variations of the citrus design 
(well, a lot of different once, but only show three here).
Here they are in Island Punch, Nordic Island who
are bright and full of popping contrast colours.
And the one below Spring Leaves
that is in soft muted pastel colours.


Now rest, watch a movie and then hit the hay for a
much needed nights nap.
And tomorrow on to next colour mixing, design making
and fun studio mess making.

No comments:

Post a Comment